Lene Bak – psychotherapist & systemic facilitator
Individual, couples & group therapy, systemic constellations in Roskilde and Copenhagen
About Lene Bak
Welcome! I am Lene Bak, and I am the one who will take care of you when you start therapy. I know starting therapy can be a difficult decision to make. Perhaps you have questions or doubts. Maybe you are unsure of what you need or who to choose.
You are always welcome to call me. No strings attached. And it’s free.
Am I the right therapist for you?
To get the most out of therapy you have to feel safe and in good hands when working with your therapist.
Some people talk of the right chemistry. Others say that they need a certain gut feeling to tell them that our connection is right.
Therapy is about trust and you have to be true to yourself when deciding if I am the right therapist for you. Some people know for sure after a short talk on the phone. Others need one or two meetings to know for sure.
My clients bring many different issues, for example:
- Identity issues due to big shifts in life
- First-time parents – from couple to family – how do we deal with our new roles?
- How to handle getting fired or divorced – and how to find new direction in life?
- My teenager is unhappy – how can I help?
- My children are leaving home – who am I now?
- Difficult relationship with siblings or parents
- How to build self-worth
- How to defeat shame and guilt
My education & training
As a counsellor and psychotherapist at Essenzen I have experience with:
- Individual and group therapy with clients in my private practice in Roskilde and Copenhagen (2011 – present)
- Individual therapy with teenagers and young adults at technical College, EUC Sjælland (2011 – present)
- Group therapy at Kvisten with adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse (2018 – present)
- Individual and group therapy at TUBA with adult children of alcoholics (2015 – 2017)
- Telephone counselling at CSM Øst – Adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse (2014 – 2016)
- Telephone counselling at Livslinien – Adolescent and adult suicide prevention (2012 – 2014)
As an associate professor at Køge Business College I have 18 years’ experience teaching teenagers and adults (1996 – 2014).
You are welcome to view my full resumé on Linked-in.
I am an accredited member of the Danish Council for Psychotherapy, Psykoterapeutforeningen and the European Federation for Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy, EFPP. I am also a member of the Danish C. G. Jung Association, Jung Foreningen
Hersegade 18, 2.
Vesterbrogade 18, 4th
1620 København V
Book a session
Please call, text or mail me
to book a session